Your giving to Marin Lutheran is important to keep our ministry and community alive. It supports a variety of projects and ministries of our church, our Synod and national church, as well as a wide range of local projects and organizations through our Social Action Ministry Team.
Some ways to give:
1) Put cash or checks in the offering plate when at church
2) Mail checks to Marin Lutheran Church, 649 Meadowsweet Drive, Corte Madera, CA 94925
3) Use automated Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) or set up recurring credit card donations through SimplyGiving. To get started, complete this (downloadable) SimplyGiving_Authorization form and return to the church office.
4) Give online by clicking on the DONATE button below. It will lead you to “YourDonationPlace” where you may follow the onscreen instructions for making an online contribution to Marin Lutheran Church.
5) Contact us to talk about other ways to give – Planned Giving or Estate Planning: 415-924-3782