9th – 12th grades: Sr. High and their friends are a part of this group. You don’t have to be a Lutheran – you don’t even have to be a Christian to join us. We have monthly dinners and game nights in someone’s home. In the fall we make care packages for our college students and in December we have a Christmas dinner. Our fellowship events include:
- Feeding the hungry at Glide Memorial Church and then attending worship there on Sunday morning
- Broomballing with our friends at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Santa Rosa
- Participating in the ELCA National Youth Gatherings
- Ice-skating in San Francisco
- Many of our youth participate in our annual Vacation Bible School every summer as counselors / staff
If you are interested in learning more please contact Pastor Kathryn.